FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER POLAND
|Miejsce pracy:||Cały kraj|
|Typ zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Oferent:||STORK IMM BV|
|Osoba kontaktowa:||Tomasz Szmigielski|
Alfred Marshallstraat 2
Hengelo (The Netherlands)
|Telefon:||+48 512 360 340|
|Oferta ważna do:||2017-03-15|
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER POLAND
Based in the region Bydgoszcz
Stork IMM develops, produces and maintains top quality injection moulding machines for markets where production speed and reliability are crucial factors in the business model. Stork IMM distinguishes itself by offering a product line for each application.
Stork IMM is located in the Netherlands and has customers all over the world.
To service its installed based, a team of international field service engineers is ready to assist customers in case of failure or maintenance. Field service engineers also provide on-site installation and commissioning.
Due to rapidly growing in Poland, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer, to be based in Poland in the region Bydgoszcz, for servicing and installing injection moulding machines.
If you embrace challenge and strive to do the best quality job and are capable of fitting in a flexible and multidisciplinary environment, then this position may be for you.
The successful applicant will provide a high level of technical support to external customers while working under minimal supervision. The focus will be to provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of new injection moulding machines as well as diagnosing and repairing existing injection moulding machines in the field. The position will also require the ability to train users of injection moulding machines on basic functionality of the system, as well as the ability to provide support from a remote location.
In this function you will report hierarchically to the Manager Service of Stork IMM in the Netherlands and functional to the Service Coordinators.
• Provide on-site installation and commissioning of injection moulding machines
• Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
• Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location
Provide on-site training to the customers
• Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
• Develop Service technical documentation
• Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
• Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits, triage with field applications scientists as appropriate
• Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
• Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
• Technical qualifications in electrical and mechanical engineering
• Experience in service and maintenance of machines
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel
• English language both spoken and written (German is a pre)
• Crane License, Certificate Fork Lift Truck
• Ambassador of the company
• Willingness to work in the weekend if necessary
• Willingness to work overtime
• Able to solve problems independently
• Willingness to travel and stay in the Netherlands for training on the job
• Willingness to perform also service work outside Poland.