|Miejsce pracy:||Belfast, Cały kraj|
|Typ zatrudnienia:||Pełny etat|
|Oferent:||Industrial Temps Ltd.|
Great Victoria Street 87-91
|Oferta ważna do:||2017-03-19|
Industrial Temps is a leading recruting company 6.th the biggest employer in North Ireland (UK). We are curreclty looking for the candidate for the position of TEAM LEADER
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per year
Hours per week: Approx 40
Job Type: Permanent
- Pro-active, self-confident and flexible individual, who uses their initiative to seek/ generate ideas and opportunities and is prepared to take decisions and undertake direction.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to develop the department to achieve, or exceed, the business plan performance expectations, in terms of Safety, Machine, Quality, Delivery and Cost within an ISO 18001, 14001, 9001 and TS14969 environment.
- Ideally possess a qualification in Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably gained within a highly regulated environment
- Experience gained in a Lean manufacturing environment where problem solving / delivery of change initiatives were evident to meet the business objectives, vision and strategy.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and possess some Computer operational skills ideally with Microsoft Office applications
- A willingness to learn, be successful and like a challenge.
The following list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and working patterns as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Operate Machinery, Tools, Systems and other associated Production Equipment, Processes and Systems in various operating environments in order to provide a high quality product that consistently exceeding customer standards and business requirements
- Ensure that consistent and standard working practices are carried out in your work to achieve production requirements and ensure that optimum efficiency and quality standards are met
- Promote/generate ideas for input at Quality, Environmental, H&S and Business improvement meetings and implement ideas/improvements in various areas
- Successfully undertake training and apply lean manufacturing tools like six sigma, kaizen, 5S, Standard work, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, A3 / 8D, just to it, OEE, etc.
- Suggest improvements and maintain simple yet effective visual control systems
- Utilise manpower effectively and efficiently by assisting / recording the management of people, machinery, resources and overtime. I.e. TPM is initiated within the production areas
- Assists in managing resources based on customer need in real time
- Undertake training, identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is carried out in the department. Be capable in assessing and denoting employees as competent and ensure all training records/ matrices are completed accurately, on time and filed appropriately
- Assist in Company investigations and disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Ensure that consistent working practices are carried out throughout the entire team, maintain continued improvement of manufacturing performance and liaise with other departments to create SOP’s, minimise down-time, wastage and manage all resources efficiency e.g. managing tool changes, transfer of materials, control / inventory of consumables, manpower capabilities
- Ensure excellence of health & safety, quality and environmental standards within the shift
- Assist in the design and implementation of a structured plan to optimise factory performance
- Contributes to the effectiveness of cross functional and transverse relationships through activity with peers, hierarchical Management and external stakeholders
- Contribute to Internal / External Audits, undertakes Inventory Control/ Stock Audits
- Undertake standardised Team Meetings on a regular basis, provides clear purpose and assists in investigations and projects to resolve complaints and product issues positively
This position is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER